Re: profiler, doxygen, ...

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: profiler, doxygen, ...
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:53:28 -0500

On 7 March 2013 10:19, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 7 March 2013 10:05, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:
>> But, since doxygen apparently needs some configuration files to produce a
>> nice-looking output like http://octave.sourceforge.net/doxygen/html,
>
> No, that requires no configuration really. The default config works.
> There's some custom CSS there, but that's unrelated to Doxygen.

Looks like the default config has changed since last time I used
doxygen. I made some small adjustments. Attached is the Doxyfile I
used.

I don't find bare-bones doxygen output to be very useful since the
Octave class hierarchy is so messy, but here it is:

    http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/tmp/oct-doxy.zip

http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/tmp/oct-doxy/d6/d68/classoctave__base__value.html

Note the /tmp/ in those urls. I don't guarantee the stability of these
urls.

- Jordi G. H.