Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available

From: Gerhard Lemmer
Subject: Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:42:49 +0200

Oh. It works great for me in Win7 64bit. Much better than the GUI in 3.6.2.
I have just 2 issues apart from the weird bug mentioned in the previous post:
1. Sometimes, when the GUI loses focus while I'm in the command window, I cannot type anything in the command window any more after the GUI gets focus again. A workaround seems to be to give the editor window focus, then return focus to the command window. This is quite irritating for me because, I often use Notepad++ as my Octave editor, rather than the GUI's editor, even while working from the GUI.
2. I had to change the terminal font to "Lucinda Console" to get the prompt to appear in the correct position.