Re: Build error on Ubuntu 12.10

From: Ma Xiaojun
Subject: Re: Build error on Ubuntu 12.10
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 01:44:31 +0800

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you provide a patch?

No, since I have (yet) limited experience with Autotools and Octave
codebase in general.

As I checked configure.ac, there is detection for QScintilla, starting
from line 2604.
However, line 2627-2628 looks like no action except displaying a
warning message is taken when QScintilla is not found.

As I also checked generated config.h, HAVE_QSCINTILLA macro is
correctly undefed. However, the file where the build error occurs has
no check for such macro. (Currently no idea whether QScintilla can be
made optional or not.)