AC_MSG_WARN vs OCTAVE_CONFIGURE_WARNING

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: AC_MSG_WARN vs OCTAVE_CONFIGURE_WARNING
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:57:32 -0400

On 11 March 2013 14:09, Ma Xiaojun <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> This warning should be rather prominent at the end of the ./configure
>> run. Is it?
>
> No. It appears in the middle of ./configure like:
>
> [...]
> checking whether Qt has SetPlaceholderText function... yes
> checking whether Qscintilla library is installed... no
> configure: WARNING: Qscintilla library not found -- disabling built-in
> GUI editor
> checking for setlocale... (cached) yes
> checking pty.h usability... yes
> [...]

Ah. I wrote OCTAVE_CONFIGURE_WARNING for configure.ac so that this
would happen (warnings at the end), but I see it's not used for this
Qscintilla warning. My intention was for all configure.ac warnings to
use OCTAVE_CONFIGURE_WARNING, but I see people went back to using
AC_MSG_WARN since last time I was messing with configure.ac.

Can we replace most usages of AC_MSG_WARN with OCTAVE_CONFIGURE_WARNING?

- Jordi G. H.