Re: Concerning Mac OS X bundle and Octave Forge homepage

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Concerning Mac OS X bundle and Octave Forge homepage
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:09:34 -0400

On Mar 12, 2013, at 2:43 AM, Ma Xiaojun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems like the Mac OS X bundle is unmaintained now.
> I have a working Mac OS X 10.7 box, can I help with this?

I'd planned to attempt a new bundle for MacOS X to be placed on SourceForge,
but have not have the time to work on it since the 3.6.4 release.

The approach I'd planned to use is well documented at the link below.

        http://wiki.octave.org/Create_a_MacOS_X_App_Bundle_Using_MacPorts

If you're interested in maintaining a MacOS X bundle, I'm happy to help get you
started.

Ben