Re: Java Bool type

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Java Bool type
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

Rik-4 wrote
> On 03/11/2013 02:35 PM, Philip Nienhuis wrote:
>> (maintainers ML added)
>>
>> Rik wrote:

> octave-maintainers-request@

Rik,

With your patch OpenOffice / LibreOffice works again, the
io_ods_testscript.m & io_xls_testscript.m gave no errors.
I wonder if I still need to file a bug report (for the statistics?)

Anyway all this searching allowed me to pinpoint a bug in LibreOffice3.6
that I'll report upstream ( invoking UNO/Java to create an .xls-file
("BIFF8" file) actually gets you an .xlsx file ("OOXML") with .xls
extension)

Thanks,

Philip