Octave continuous build with Hydra

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Octave continuous build with Hydra
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:00:39 -0400

The continuous build of Octave on Hydra [1] has been mentioned on this
list a few times. The build has been failing for the past few months.

I took a look at it this past weekend and discovered a small trivial
fix that may get the build going again and make this a useful
resource. I sent a patch fixing the build recipe for Octave to the
appropriate mailing list [2].

I didn't think then to ask here first. Does anyone have commit access
to the GNU hydra-recipes git repo? If not, I'll keep following up with
hydra-users and try to get Octave building.

[1] http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/octave-default
[2] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/hydra-users/2013-03/msg00000.html

--
mike