Re: GSoC 2013 ideas page

From: Marcos Couto
Subject: Re: GSoC 2013 ideas page
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:28:21 -0500

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 16 March 2013 14:01, Marcos Couto <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I have been watching this page for some time and I'm pretty interested
>> in the symbolic package project.
>
> That's interesting. Have you already started working on Octave? Have
> you managed to build Octave from the development sources?
>
>> The link in the description about Michele Martone's sparsersb is not
>> working, the correct one is http://librsb.sourceforge.net/ I think.
>
> It's a wiki, please modify it yourself.
>
> - Jordi G. H.

Yeah, I did. I built it from development sources with debug symbols
and I'm reading about ginac, the old package and matlab docs about the
symbolic package.
I'm planning to spend some time on it during spring break (in US).

--
Marcos Vinicius C. Couto