Re: bug-38236.tst (was Re: HAVE_FFTW macro)

From: c.
Subject: Re: bug-38236.tst (was Re: HAVE_FFTW macro)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:22:19 +0100

On 18 Mar 2013, at 08:31, address@hidden wrote:

> Are these "bug-xxxxx" code hunks to be reminders of some sort (in which
> case, why not use xtest instead of test)?  Or are they something to
> check recently fixed bugs to make sure everything is working out in the
> field?

I don't know for other "bug-xxxxx" code hunks but I added bug-38236.tst as
I intended to work on fixing the bug myself and needed that to test my progress.

After a few attempts, though, I am a bit lost about how to fix that bug as
I do not have much experience with the parser internals, so I would appreciate
help/pointers regarding this one.

I don't think this should be marked as an expected failure as it is a
regression:
it seems to work fine on the stable branch.

I am unable to use "hg bisect" to locate the changeset that broke this
functionality
as I cannot build versions before January 2013 on my system (OSX 10.8), maybe
someone
could help me locate the changeset doing an "hg bisect" on Linux?

c.