classdef in octave

From: Anas Faruqui
Subject: classdef in octave
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:07:20 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

I am developing a package for Octave to utilize the GPU for Computing. For it i need OOP.

So my Question is "Does Octave have classdef functionality?" I could find some results on the net saying that parsing is available. But Octave on my computer doesnt seem to recognize it and gives error.

If classdef in not available, then is there development for it, can we expect it in future releases?

Thanks
-Anas