Re: Debugging and the GUI Editor; Qt help needed

From: Torsten
Subject: Re: Debugging and the GUI Editor; Qt help needed
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:16:56 +0100

On 28.03.2013 12:44, Torsten wrote:
> The directory in octave has to be set to the one of the script opened in
> the editor if the breakpoints are set in the editor. Maybe this can be
> done by just setting the directory before calling dpstop.

I just have seen that the directory is correctly changed in
add_breakpoint_callback.

However, if you have a script named like an octave function (e.g. pkg.m)
and you add a breakpoint in the editor, then the octave file pkg.m is
opened and the breakpoint is set in that file unless the octave
directory matches the directory of your pkg.m file.

Torsten