Re: default font for GUI on Windows systems

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: default font for GUI on Windows systems
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:13:35 -0400

On 03/29/2013 12:46 PM, Torsten wrote:

My intention was to take a font that is most likely available on all
platforms. Before the changeset the default was "Courier" (not available
on Linux AFAIK) or even just empty (e.g. for the terminal) resulting in
a non monospaced font in the terminal. However, the added defaults only
take effect if the related settings in the settings file is not found or
is corrupt. Maybe we should provide different qt-settings files for
different platforms.

Yeah, I have no problem with doing that if we need to. Or supply a default font that works on all systems.