Gsoc 2013: Numerical

From: Umang
Subject: Gsoc 2013: Numerical
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:25:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I am 3rd year electrical engineering student. I had gone through the
GSOC'13 ideas page. I found this project on numerical methods quite
interesting. I am currently doing a course on Numerical Scientific
Computing. I have read some numerical algorithms in this course and I find
it interesting- namely householder's reflection, QR,given rotation, SVD and
many more.I have coded some of my assignments in C and I am familiar with
C++ and m-scripts too.
I am quite interested in pursuing linear algebra.
I would like to know more about this project.

Thanks
Umang Gupta