Re: workspace viewer layout

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: workspace viewer layout
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:19:43 -0500

On 04/11/2013 06:54 PM, Daniel J Sebald wrote:

The third PNG is an example that uses some color to illustrate the
different variables. Could maybe even be some indentation on the
variables that inside a function; maybe that is where the tree could be
of use.

Turns out to be pretty easy to do this. John D set up the data model in a pretty slick way. I just added a Qt:BackgroundColorRole. Here's a proof-of-concept changeset that I think has potential:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?8013

Can quibble about colors, and the way in which things are sorted. Would be nice to have an "f" scope meaning "function" variable, as well as info about the function one is in (but that is a more general debug mode issue).

Dan