Re: Behavior of context menus when entries are not applicable

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Behavior of context menus when entries are not applicable
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:42:20 -0400

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Torsten <address@hidden> wrote:
I would like to ask how we should handle not applicable entries in
context menus. Completely hiding these entries or disabling them?

I would say it depends on the action. If an action is not relevant for the current context, don't display it. If it's relevant, but cannot be performed for whatever reason, display it disabled.

Michael.