Some issues with recent GUI version

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Some issues with recent GUI version
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 12:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

(Not entering bug reports yet because I'm not sure if it is on my side)

A few small issues (version of cs 16514:db045633405c):

- One can all too easily change variable names in the workspace browser.
Presently all that is needed to foobar variable names is having clicked on
the workspace pane, with the focussed variable possibly scrolled out of
sight, and start typing an Octave command, assuming it'll end up in the
command window.
I'd rather have it so that one needs to first right click on a variable name
and then explicitly select "Rename", only working for that one right-clicked
variable.

- (A bit related) I find it misleading that the cursor in the command window
keeps blinking even if focus is in another pane.
(Background: I'm having "focus follows mouse" set (both on Linux and on
Windows, the latter using MS' TweakUI powertoy) but that doesn't work within
the Octave GUI.)

- Interrupting a script or a time-consuming command doesn't work (anymore?)
in the GUI.
Ctrl-C works OK in the CLI. Easily checked with "demo plotyy" when it
prompts for Enter.

Philip