Re: gsoc2013 octave audio system

From: Vytautas Jancauskas
Subject: Re: gsoc2013 octave audio system
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 01:20:24 +0300

There seems to be some confusion. When I say API I mean the underlying
API which is called a "device" in that documentation. When the
documentation says API they mean Host API which is basically the
collection of audio devices (underlying APIs like jack, pulseaudio,
alsa, asio, etc) supported on that operating system.