Re: Release Plans

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Release Plans
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:47:42 -0400

On 04/22/2013 03:31 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
I would like to aim for making a new stable release by the end of
June (this year).

My goals are listed below.  If there are other significant items that
should be addressed, then post them here.  But I would like to keep
the list short so that we have the best chance of making a release in
finite time.

   * A working GUI enabled by default

     - Most necessary features are implemented.  The focus now needs to
       be more on fixing problems with the features that are implemented
       and less on adding more features.

     - QtHandles.  It would be nice to have the windows that wrap the

Oops, incomplete thought.  I meant to say

  It would be nice for the Qt GUI to use to use use Qt widgets for all
  windows, including the OpenGL plot windows.