GSoC

From: Hassan Radi
Subject: GSoC
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 01:43:56 +0200

Dear Octave maintainers,

Hope this finds you well.

My name is Hassan Radi and I am planning to apply for GSoC this year. I just have some questions and really I'd really appreciate any feedback:

- Do I have to contribute by submitting any bug fixes or something like this in order to be considered as a valid candidate?
-  I want to know who is the expected mentor for the "GUI for the profiler" project idea in order to contact him/her about any future questions.
- I created an account on the Wiki and also created a public page there. My page is not visible under the "Summer of Code 2013 Applicants" category. is this ok? Or should I move it?
- What are the next steps to do?

Thank in advance and really looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Hassan Muhammad Hassan
Fourth Year-Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering-Cairo University
Facebook - LinkedIn
---
Quality Assurance Engineer at IDP-Solutions
Software Tester at UTest.com