TeX/LaTeX markup - GSoC

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: TeX/LaTeX markup - GSoC
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:30:51 +0200

Hello, my name is Andrej Lojdl. I’m a first year student working towards a Bachelor degree in Computer Science at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad, Serbia.

I would love to contribute to Octave through GSoC 2013. Specifically I'm interested for TeX/LaTeX markup. I finished my public application for wiki, but I have problems describing what would I do. Can someone give me some guidelines, what to read, to better understand problem, of writing TeX/LaTeX markup addition to Octave?

Regards,
Andrej.