Re: GSOC for the GNU project

From: Patrick Noffke
Subject: Re: GSOC for the GNU project
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 09:42:02 -0500

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Juan Manuel Pérez Rúa <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Patrick, I was having internet issues this week, and couldn't fill out my application. However, I am on it now. I am also applying for OpenCV. Is this a problem? You asked me before, but at that time I wasn't sure.

For your proposal, please follow the instructions here:

Also, please do your best to provide time estimates for your work.  I know estimating software development is not easy, and gets better with experience, but I'd like you to at least give it a try.  This probably requires reading some of the existing code and really thinking about how you would solve the problem.

I look forward to reviewing your proposal.

Hi Juan,

Did you receive anything from melange?  I entered a comment (basically saying to follow the above instructions, and to respond to all sections on the template).  But I'm not sure if I'm using melange right, so I want to make sure you got notified.

Thanks,
Patrick