OCTAVE ONLINE DOCUMENT PROBLEM(2)?

From: Ming Liu
Subject: OCTAVE ONLINE DOCUMENT PROBLEM(2)?
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 23:01:56 +1000

Hi all,
I have read the online documentation, the 'color conversion' part. The link is here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Color-Conversion.html#Color-Conversion

I think this HTML page is not well structured. I clicked the four links:
hsv2rgbrgb2hsvntsc2rgb rgb2ntsc.
however, they both jump to the same page, which means that these four links are totally useless. I just would like to fix this bug to avoid the meaningless thing.

Moreover, are there only four color transformations for Octave? If yes, I would also like to consider adding some more color transformation functions. Could anyone give me some suggestion of how to do this?
Kind regards,
Ming Liu