Re: IMAGE PROCESSING SUB GROUP?

From: Ming Liu
Subject: Re: IMAGE PROCESSING SUB GROUP?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:05:25 +1000

It seems that the package does not have a function SE =  strel(shape, parameters) , which is an important function for creating morphological structuring element. Function 'imopen, imclose, imerode, imdilate' all uses SE as one of the input parameters. However, it seems that we have to manually set our input SE in Octave. So it is complicated if we would like to set a structuring element with some specific shapes such as 'diamond', 'disk', 'octagon', etc. So may I contribute the 'strel' function?
Kind regards,
Ming Liu