io-1.2.2 uploaded to package release forum

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: io-1.2.2 uploaded to package release forum
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 13:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

I've just uploaded io-1.2.2 to the package release forum.

This is a mere bug fix release, only working properly with the stable Octave
versions (up to 3.6.4, or for the devs, up til < 3.7.1).
On Windows systems spreadsheet I/O may work with octave-3.7.1+ and the COM
interface (windows package & MS-Excel installed). But DESCRIPTION has to be
adapted manually then to overcome the dependency on octave < 3.7.1.

There's an io-1.3.1 package as well (upon next stable Octave release to
probably morph into io-2.0.0) for the current 3.7.1+ releases, fairly well
tested on Windows (only COM interface) and Linux (all Java-based interfaces
incl. OpenOffice/LibreOffice UNO).
I've got no clue yet how to disseminate that to the (I expect small) pool of
interested developers. Would my dropbox be a viable temporary solution? or
shall I post it here? (just 183 KB)

Philip