Re: Building on MinGW using MXE-built dependencies [WAS: Re: mxe-install

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Building on MinGW using MXE-built dependencies [WAS: Re: mxe-installer try 2]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:36:21 -0400

On 05/27/2013 11:49 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

I plan to check in my changes once I've verified that I can still use
mxe-octave to cross compile for a Windows system using the MinGW
compiler, probably within a day or two.

I checked in the changes.  By default, the same mingw cross build is done.

If you want to attempt a native build, edit the settings at the top of the top-level Makefile.

If you want to omit some dependencies, then edit the list of dependencies in the src/octave.mk file (or any other .mk file that lists a dependency that you don't want to build, but instead expect to find already installed on your system).