Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:34:25 -1200

Hi Kai--

Yes, everyone involved should coordinate on how to do the ITSOL
interface so that you and Ruipeng can work most effectively. Ruipeng
and Yousef, are you on the octave-maintainers list?

ITSOL is a Debian package already --
http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/itsol ; we'll need to figure out
how to include it for Octave builds in other operating systems.

I tend to agree that doing this as an Octave Forge package initially
makes sense. However, Jordi has suggested adding the ITSOL interface
in a branch of core Octave, since we plan for ilu and ichol will be
part of core Octave once they are developed and tested.

Nir