solved bug... made faster cross product.m file

From: Erickson, David
Subject: solved bug... made faster cross product.m file
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:02:17 +0000

Hi there;

I fixed the bug I submitted, it was a variable name conflict. I used cross as a
var as well as the called script.  D'oh.

However, I redid a faster version that will only work with 3-vectors as a
speedup to Kurt's code.
There's 45 LOC dedicated to dimension discovery that may be safe but a huge
time suck for someone doing thousands per second.  Here's another version for
people that aren't afraid or don't want the functionality (you can always
rework the 3 vectors before calling function).

Cheers!

Dave

D.R. Erickson
Defence Research and Development Canada Suffield | Recherche et développement
pour la défense Canada Suffield
Medicine Hat, AB, Canada T1A 8K6
address@hidden
Telephone |Téléphone 403-544-4048 / Facsimile | Télécopieur 403-544-4701