Re: Building on MinGW using MXE-built dependencies [WAS: Re: mxe-install

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: Building on MinGW using MXE-built dependencies [WAS: Re: mxe-installer try 2]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:35:26 -0400

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05/30/2013 04:16 PM, John Donoghue wrote:
I take that back - the issue is still the same (it tries to run
tools/config.guess from the source folder of the application that is
being compiled, which it cant find - needs the TOP_DIR ?

The intent is to have it set once.  I guess it needs to use $(shell ...) for that in addition to :=.

jwe

$(shell tools/config.guess) works for me