Re: closed loop control GSoC Design Question

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: closed loop control GSoC Design Question
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:26:30 -0400

I am going to use the uiXXX  during the next few days to get a feel for what it can do. After that and after Matheus answers, then we should make a decision on the starting point for this project. From what I see on Matlabs pages for uiXXX, I think that this is the way to go. I am just a bit leery about using these in octave, because they seem new and unused (no examples), but if we find problems with them I am sure the octave teem will come to our aid.

Doug

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 31 May 2013 09:49, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
>  He has used sisotool. He is writing exams now so he might be slow at
> answering about uiXXX functions

Thanks for the heads-up.

- Jordi G. H.

--