Re: erroneous push

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: erroneous push
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:28:53 -0400

On 05/31/2013 01:24 PM, c. wrote:
Hi,

I just pushed a trivial changeset to fix a bug in svds.m:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/bd5e1b3a1ef9

I don't how this happened, but it seems that changeset also
included a change to the pdf version of the octave logo.

Is there a way to strip this changeset from the repo to undo
the change to the logo or should I just push another changeset
to revert it?

I think it's best to fix it with another commit.