GSoC 2013 - Introduction

From: Ahsan Shahid
Subject: GSoC 2013 - Introduction
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 22:47:47 +0500

Hello everyone!
My name is Ahsan Shahid and I am going to work on the "Agora" website this summer.  My mentor is "Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso" .
I am a 3rd year Electrical Engineering Undergraduate student with interests in Control system, AI and web engineering.I will be working on completing the website. For that first of all, I will complete the bundle system and then I will move on to implementing the ideas that I have presented in my proposal. I am keeping the introduction short for now. My exams are about to start in a few days.  So I have to prepare for them. And I will post the updates to my blog which can be reached at http://www.ahsanalishahid.com . I will be posting the ideas and changes about "Agora" for suggestions periodically on the list as well to keep everyone updated and to get help from you guys.  Thats all from my side for now.

Regards
Ahsan Shahid.