Re: closed loop control GSoC Design Question

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: closed loop control GSoC Design Question
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:47:02 -0400

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:54 AM, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
I have tried unsuccessfully to make  "demo uimenu" to work.

Michael Goffioul, can you make it work????

I've tried on my classdef branch, but it appears it doesn't work. Though I could have sworn I've seen it working before with FLTK.

I found a report that said it was broken in 3.6.4 and default.
I  also asked on IRC and was told that it did not work on 3.6.4 and default.

Please help, we need this to work.
Am I doing something wrong?

I don't think so.

If you have the time, you could give QtHandles a try. This should give you a better idea of what you can do with uiXXX functions.

Michael.