Re: MATLAB Central File Submission Question

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: MATLAB Central File Submission Question
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:08:04 +0100

Thanks Oliver, I appreciate this, I will of course retain the copyright information.

Regards,

Richard

On 05/06/2013 11:05, Oliver Woodford wrote:
Hi Richard

Please find attached my C++ class interface code. Please fell free to use it according to the license, and to make it available under that license or a GNU General Public License. Please retain the copyright information.

Best wishes,
Oliver