C++ class interface

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: C++ class interface
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:20:24 +0100

Dear list,

Please find attached a copy of a code for creating natural interfaces to C++ classes using classdef which was originally posted on the Matlab File Exchange, I am forwarding this, emailed to me directly by the original author, here to create a public record.

I CC'd the reply  to the author, but this did not include the code itself.

Regards,
Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.