Workspace dialog on MacOS X

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Workspace dialog on MacOS X
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:56:21 +0800

Torsten,

I have no idea why the workspace colors is squished on MacOS X.  Do they render correctly on Ubuntu?  Any idea how to fix this?  My only guess is that the spacing of the contents of the widget aren't inheriting the settings of their parent (the parent appears to have its layout spacing set to -1, so I'd expect a reasonable result) , but as I'm barely literate in c++, I'm unable to confirm.

Ben