cleaning list of octave forge developers

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: cleaning list of octave forge developers
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:04:30 +0100

Hi everyone

spring is almost finished and we're a bit late on the cleaning. The
list of people with commit access to the repositories has been
increasing a lot (current number is 57 developers). I'll be removing
access to those who seem inactive (based on number of commits done in
the last 12 months) in 1 week time. If your name is the following list
and you wish to maintain commit access to the repository, just reply
to this e-mail.

adb014
axkma
batman52