Re: closed loop control GSoC Design Question

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: closed loop control GSoC Design Question
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:57:29 -0400

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
What's actually failing is the call "surfl(peaks)". If you try that alone, you get:

octave-qt:1> surfl(peaks)
error: surfl: A(I,J,...): index to dimension 1 out of bounds; value 61 out of bound 1
error: called from:
error:   /opt/sw/octave-classdef/share/octave/3.7.5/m/plot/surfl.m at line 135, column 5

Michael.

I replaced the 3 line that were related to surfl with a one liner sombrero

I now get no errors but I still don't get any menu.

I did the same (replacing "surfl(peaks)" call with "sombrero") and it works fine for me. See result in attachment. There's still a confusing bit, because the "system" menus are still present, so you end up with 2 "File" and "Edit" menu.

I always forget about the attachment...

Michael.

OK!!!!!

It Works!!!

I got goofed up by ubuntu unity, I was looking for the menu on the plot window  but unity put it up on the top bar, yes I see 2 file menus.

I will play some more.
doug

--
DAS