Re: Vector Projection .m file

From: Pascal Dupuis
Subject: Re: Vector Projection .m file
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:44:25 +0200

I understand your frustation, but this code is for now very important to you. It will become important to Octave coders and users IF it is used by a lot of persons. Before that the ratio cost/benefit will be on the wrong side. Octave is not funded as similar tools like SciLab; maintainers try to get things done on their spare time because nobody is paid to perform the developments.

In a case like yours, the standard procedure is to create some package on Octave-forge, make it grow, add functions, and so on. If it becomes popular, it may at some point in the future be incorporated into Octave core functions.

Regards

Pascal