Re: Building on MinGW : Qt

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Building on MinGW : Qt
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:02:48 -0400

On 06/14/2013 04:53 PM, John D wrote:

Sometime this weekend I will probably do another clean build (from nothing,
installing mingw, packages etc to a compiled octave)

OK.

I guess I should add the mingw installed packages as requirements to
index.html in mxe-octave the same as  had been done for fedora and others?

I have no objection to documenting more or having the makefile do more things automatically, but my personal goal is not to make it trivial for novices to use (I don't really want to spend what's left of my life working on just this one project). I just want to have a mostly reproducible way to build Octave and dependencies on systems that don't have proper package management systems or that don't have up to date dependencies.