Re: DDDD_to_D.cc.template in gsl package

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: DDDD_to_D.cc.template in gsl package
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 16:49:37 +0100

On 16 June 2013 16:25, Thomas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> trying to compile the gsl package from SVN rev 11992, I am hitting an
> error about redefinition of a function. It seems that the content of
> DDDD_to_D.cc.template is doubled.
> Now, this template was checked in in 2011 by Carne (cc'ed). Did
> something change recently in Octave or did this indeed fail for the last
> 1.5 years with no bug report ever sent?
>
>         Thomas

I wouldn't be surprised if it was failing for the last 1.5 years. This
was done with r8745 after this thread [1]. The first time I applied
the patch (r8729) I forgot to add the new file. I'm guessing when I
applied the patch the second time, it just doubled the content. I just
commited (r11993) the fix. Could you please confirm that it's working
now?

Carnë

[1]
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/gsl-package-misses-some-hypergeometric-functions-td4634668.html