Re: MXE/MSVC

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: MXE/MSVC
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:53:15 -0400

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi John,

I've looked at how I could hook my build scripts and patches into MXE for native MSVC compilation. I've worked on the MSVC supports tools (compiler wrappers and support libraries) and one sample package (libiconv). I've put the result in attachment: this patch only contains the modifications to the existing files, I didn't include the new files to keep the patch readable.

Could you have a look and let me know whether there are things you're not comfortable with.

And for people interested (if any), here's the full patch, with all the new files.

Here's a patch that enables BLAS compilation with MSVC.

John, what do you want me to do with those patches. Should I keep them separated from MXE or do you want me to integrate it into it? I'm fine with keeping things separated, I just want to know how I'm gonna handle those when they start piling up.

Michael.