RE: blog update #2

From: Marco Vassallo
Subject: RE: blog update #2
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:07:33 +0200

> I'd use a minimalistic approach at this point:
>
> 1) look for subdomain info in the dolfin mesh and fill the last raw of "t"
> 2) lok for boundary subregion info and fill the "e" structure according to the msh format

The problem at the moment is that I don't know to which side of the dolfin mesh the i-th column
of the e matrix corresponds.
In fact, I'm adding the information to the e matrix iterating over all the edges and if they are on the boundary I add them to "e".
But, on the other side, the additional information stored in dolfin xml is something like
<value cell_index="21997" local_entity="0" value="0"/>
but I don't know where I stored the information corresponding to the cell = 21997, for example.
The map I have in mind is just something which says the correspondance between the elements of the two meshes.

Marco