RE: blog update #2

From: Marco Vassallo
Subject: RE: blog update #2
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:23:06 +0200

> Subject: Re: blog update #2
> From: address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:02:00 +0200
> CC: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
>

> I really don't understand what you are saying here, all sems very straight forward to me,
> so either I completely misinterpreted the meaning of the data in the dolfin xml file or you
> are very confused about what we should be trying to do.
>
> Can you right in the blog a post explaining what exactly is the meaning of each part of:
>
> <value cell_index="21997" local_entity="0" value="0"/>
>
> ? you should ask more info to the FENICS people if you have doubts.
> c.

Hi,

I'm sorry if I were unclear.
I have a question about the (p,e,t) format, which seems to have a little differences between the
2D and the 3D case for the "e" matrix:

2D: information about the number of the border is stored in the 5th row on 7.[1]
3D: the same information is stored in the last row.[2]

Is this right ?

Thanks

Marco

[1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/msh/function/msh2m_structured_mesh.html