Re: quaternion package to hg

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: quaternion package to hg
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:48:18 +0100

On 18 June 2013 12:18, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Carnë
>
> Could you please convert my package main/quaternion to hg as well?
>
> Best regards,
> Lukas

Sure. I'm leaving some packages to the end because I'm unsure about
the best way to deal with moves across different packages. The
quaternion package has already been in:

extra/quaternion_oo
main/quaternion

Just to be sure, "extra/quaternion-legacy" is a completely separate
development history, right? I'm unsure of what the best way to do this
but I'm thinking of keep all three in the same repo and then rearrange
it. What do you think? I don't think we should be keeping the *-legacy
stuff in Octave Forge, what we did with database seems much saner to
me. We are after all using revision control.

Also, I'll strip the binaries file (PDF files only in the case of
quaternion) from history which have been committed by accident with
new releases.

Carnë