Re: Failed to build package qt

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: Failed to build package qt
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:01:58 -0400

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:58 AM, Anirudha Bose <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi everyone.

I got several errors while building mxe-octave. See log:
http://pastebin.com/BnWamjBT

I have done hg update to incorporate the latest changes, and then
   autoconf
   ./configure

Last time I built mxe-octave, my build didn't fail because of Qt (though
GUI was disabled)

Log for octave:
checking for moc-qt5... no
checking for moc-qt4... no
checking for moc... no
checking for uic-qt5... no
checking for uic-qt4... no
checking for uic... no
checking for rcc... no
checking for lrelease-qt5... no
checking for lrelease-qt4... no
checking for lrelease... no
configure: WARNING: Qt utility programs moc, uic, rcc, and lrelease not
found -- disabling GUI

Any help is appreciated.

Can you check whether Qt has been compiled by MXE (check the
installed_packages directory)? If not, try to force compilation with "make
qt". Also make sure your MXE clone is up to date. MXE is a moving target so
you should make sure to have the latest version.

I tried "make qt". I even started the build afresh but I am still getting
the same error. My clone of mxe-octave is up to date. Can you examine the
log to see what is the problem?