Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:21:36 +0200

Note also that I don't think it's needed to add lineheight to uicontrol and uipanel classes. Those don't use the opengl renderer anyway.

Michael.
I removed lineheight from uicontrol and uipanel classes. You say it's better for lineheight to be scaling factor. If i get it you want this:
yoffset -= (lineheight * (face->size->metrics.height >> 6)); ? First I was thinking lineheight * 64 + rest but then, this would be problematic when you change font size.

--
Andrej Lojdl