Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:02:31 +0200

Here are files. I accidentally send, previous mail before attaching files.

--
Andrej

2013/6/20 Andrej Lojdl <address@hidden>
As you know, yesterday I was trying to add this new parameter, lineheight. Although I was thinking that each source needed is modified,
 there was a problem. I was talking with Patrick on IRC, trying to figure out what's the problem. We found that there is some problem
 with my compiler. So I cloned my repository again, didn't made any changes. Just bootstrap, make directory .build (then cd .build) ,
configure (../configure) and make -j 4. I attached output after configure and make, so if someone could take a look at it. I'm not a expert,
 but it seems that my bison installation is bad. Normally, I installed all decencies.

--
Andrej Lojdl