Re: ITSOL interface

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: ITSOL interface
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 00:17:25 +0200

On 06/20/2013 05:38 PM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
Hi Kai--

Can you update your blog? How are things going with ILUT?

Best,

Nir

Hey Nir,

I just updated my blog entry http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-detailed-plan-of-action.html

All interfaces are implemented and can be used if you had the latest version of ITSOL integrated on your system (I write a little how-to for this tomorrow. The current debian package is a little outdated, as mentioned before in this mailing list). ILUTP (the threshold pivot version) still doesn't like to work properly and makes some trouble at the moment. All ILUs need to be tested a lot for reliability and performance (I'm not satisfied with many data format conversions for each ITSOL-library call). For now I'm happy for seeing them work, but I can do it better.

Kind regards,

Kai