Re: Implementing lineheight

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Implementing lineheight
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:04:50 -0400

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Andrej Lojdl <address@hidden> wrote:
I manage to compile my code. But it's acting like it does not read new value
of lineheight from terminal. Example: It's set to 1 by default. When you type
title("line1\nline2","lineheight",2);
output plot don't change. Am I missing something important here?

The easiest is to debug and check whether the code is behaving as expected. You can start octave in a gdb session using "./run-octave -g".

Also why did you add:

    FcPatternAddDouble (pat, FC_PIXEL_SIZE, lineheight);

This sounds wrong to me, you're requesting a font size == lineheight from FontConfig.

Michael.