Re: Languages files for the gui

From: Torsten
Subject: Re: Languages files for the gui
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:40:39 +0200

On 23.06.2013 19:37, Torsten wrote:
> Julio, thank you very much for this quick answer.
>
> I have recognized that the description of the editor styles (which come
> from QScintilla) are not included in the languages files. I will check this.
>
> Thanks again
> Torsten
>
> On 23.06.2013 19:24, Júlio Hoffimann wrote:
>> Dear Torsten,
>>
>> I've just reviewed the translation for Brazilian
>> Portuguese: https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8090
>>
>> For anyone interested in updating or fixing translations, open the
>> associated *.ts file with Qt Linguist and follow the instructions on
>> this link: http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/linguist-translators.html
>>
>> I did the translation on a rush here, be free to improve if you know
>> clearer alternatives.
>>
>> Best,
>> Júlio.

For the style descriptions of the qscintilla lexers, the related source
files have to be scanned, too. Since the reviews of the language files
may already be in progress I will include the lexer descriptions when
this first translation update is ready.
Sorry for this "step by step" approach.

The descriptions are added to pt_BR.ts with changeset
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/7246f7deacbe

Torsten